12 February 2013

Introduction

Not only does the idea of blogging regularly give me a small sense of dread, but being able to do so effectively and in a timely manner also seems to give me apprehension. But, as they say, the show must go on. With that in mind:

WELCOME TO MARIHAWKS! (MARIners + seaHAWKS = MARIHAWKS)
My goals for this blog is to give bi-weekly updates on the Seattle Mariners and the Seattle Seahawks, focusing on players, standings, transactions, and any news that comes up during the year. I will attempt to add images, videos, and statistics as they become relevant to the post. I will also be adding my personal opinions in the blogs, as I hope to bring up discussion and enjoy others talking about the two best teams in professional sports!

With this, the first post, I plan on throwing up a video on what I consider the greatest secondary in the NFL. Our beloved Legion of Boom, featuring Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman, and Brandon Browner!


Isn't it beautiful? Great secondary, can't wait til the preseason!

In Mariners news, it's finally baseball season! What better news than getting King Felix's extension finalized?! It's a lot of money, yes. But for what the man means to Seattle, I see very little wrong with it. I would like to see the fine details in the contract regarding his elbow, possible injury, and guaranteed money due. But, for all I know right now, it's exciting for Seattle!

I hope to see this blog turn into something special. Love the Seahawks, love the Mariners, and most important, love Seattle!

1 comment: